Friday, April 2, 2010

Thank You!


I would like to thank everyone who has stopped by to check out my blog. I am curious to know how you found me. If you would please leave a comment and let me know I would appreciate it!
This cute little bird's name is Harvard, he is by Whippersnapper. My dear Mother gave him to me for my birthday so I needed to make her a thank you with him! I stamped him with black pigment, heat embossed with clear powder, and colored him with B24, B32, and YR07 Copic markers. I cut him out with Labels 1, and added some stickles. The paper is by Sassafrass, I added a little BoBunny double dot ribbon, a few skittles, and the thank you sentiment is by Hero Arts.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris~nice card.

    I found you by coming into the Pine City Scrapbooking store and was given one of your cards to this site.

    have a grat Friday

    ReplyDelete