Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day Card


This is the card I gave my Mom last year for Mother's Day. It had to cover 2 holidays since I was a bad daughter and didn't send her and Easter card. Shame on me! On the front of the card I used a stamp by Unity, Stampendous, and I'm not sure who made the "see the flowers smiling" one. I think I would have to do some digging to find it again. I haven't reorganized the stamps yet. I'm that is coming soon! The paper is by Basic Grey and I didn't have flowers in the colors I wanted so I Glimmer Misted them and added a gem in the center. The flowers from the stamp are colored with Smooch Inks.
The inside of the card are the Easter stamps I bought and intended on using for Mom's Easter card. They are the Hairy Bunny and Carrot by Judith. Colored with E50, E33, E35, E37, YG07, and YG63 Copics. I cut the carrots out and used pop dots behind them. Then sentiment is from a clear set by Stampendous. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment