Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fishing Boat

I did this one a while ago, before I had my Copic Air Brush. The fishing boat is by Judith. Colored with E33, E37, B24, R29, and E50. It was before my air brush and I wanted blue water and a sunny yellow sky without having to color it. I ended up cutting a piece of blue and yellow paper and glueing them together to stamp on. It didn't turn out so bad. It was a challenge to line up a wood mounted rubber stamp. A little crooked but, it worked. It was also before my Stamp-a-ma-jig. What a wonderful tool! See I told you I was a tool junkie! I didn't have a stamp with the sentiment that I wanted so I cheated and printed it out on the computer. Added a couple of fish hook eyelets, a little white ink on the bobber, layered it on some My Minds Eye paper and called it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment