Thursday, March 25, 2010

Horse

I made this one for my sister, she is a horse lover! The horse is is by Serendipity Stamps. I bought it at the garage sale at the Pine City Scrapbooking Co. last year. I don't know why anyone would want to sell their stamps! I don't think I will every have enough of them!

The horse is stamped in black pigment and heat embossed with clear powder. Colored with E00, E33, E37 Copic markers, cut and layered with Nestibilities. I used a pink bandana paper as my background, added some barbed wire twill ribbon and a brad.

My cards are simple so I can spend more time coloring!

2 comments:

  1. Simple cards with amazing detail - I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who would love that card! Perfect in every way! Love the paper the ribbon and the little pin. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete