Saturday, March 20, 2010

Something different!


Something a little different today! This was so much fun! I used lots of stamps and lots of ink on this one! All the stamps are by Judith. I started off with a white piece of cardstock, the "sprig" stamp and my ivy green Memento ink. I just stamped away! Then I came back with some of the sticks and stubbies by Judith and some fun colors of ink and added the flowers. Then it was off to stamp and color the cute little puppy on another piece of cardstock, color him with E50, E33, E37, R20, B24, W3 and cut him out. Yes, with scissors. Those of you that know me, know that I hate cutting things out with scissors! I glued him on, used the butterfly and woof stubbies to finish off my little outdoor scene, and ta-da! I layered him on my favorite Cosmo Cricket paper.

2 comments:

  1. Here I am checking your blog while you are fast asleep! Wow! Awesome stuff. Pink background really Kris? Looks good, I will check back often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! The PINK background will not be staying. Nate is working on something special for me. I can't wait until it is done.

    ReplyDelete