Monday, March 22, 2010

A Laugh


From another of my favorite stamp companies, Just Rite. If you haven't tried these stamps yet, I suggest you give them a try! I don't recommend the tiny little alphabets, they are hard to work with. You will need to buy a special block for them but then you can just purchase the special grooved rubber stamps to go in them. The sets of rubber are reasonably priced at around $14.99 a set. In the set you usually get 6 centers and 6 coordinating outside rings that can be mixed and matched.
This time I stamped the center seperately and cut it out with Nesties and layered it. Then I stamped the outside, cut and layered again. There isn't much to color on some of these older sets so I used my Smooch Ink. It comes in a bottle like nail polish and you brush on all of it's pearly goodness. I popped up the center and layered it on some Cosmo Cricket paper. I used a punch and some glitter paper for the butterfly.

1 comment: